Designer's Tip: Fry boxes aren’t just for fries! This clever Sara’s Surfaces Fry Box is perfect for gifting someone with their favorite coffee! And because the paper patterns are drawn for you, it’s simple to customize the box for a very special friend or someone who just needs a little lift!
- Mystic Garden Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: tan, maroon
- Coffee Mugs Dazzles™ (link)
- 22" of ¾" wide mauve crepe ribbon (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Ivory tissue paper, packages of instant coffee
- Sara’s Surfaces Fry Boxes (link)
- For the box front: Trace and cut the front paper pattern (shown below) from Mystic Garden mauve dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Cut four ½"x3¼" Mystic Garden mauve dotted papers and glue one centered on each of the four narrow side panels.
- Trace and cut the inside back paper pattern (shown below) from Mystic Garden mauve collage paper and glue to the inside back, allowing a 1/16" edge of the box to show at the top. Wrap a 10" ribbon around the center of the box, overlapping and gluing the ends at the center front.
- Place the cup portion of the “love you…” Dazzles™ on Mystic Garden mauve mesh paper and the banner portion on tan cardstock, then cut along the edges. Place the heart-shaped steam Dazzles™ extending up from the front cup rim. Foam tape the cup to the center front.
- Tie a shoestring bow with the remaining ribbon and trim the ends. Use double-sided tape to attach the bow to the cup handle. Place two heart Dazzles™ at the upper left as shown.
- Place the cup portion of the “enjoy” Dazzles™ on Mystic Garden mauve mesh paper and the whipped cream portion on tan cardstock, then cut along the edges. Place the heart cup Dazzles™ on maroon cardstock and the 1" doughnut on tan cardstock, then cut out both.
- Glue the cups and foam tape the doughnut to the upper inside back as shown. Tuck a small piece of tissue paper in the box, then add the coffee.