- Ruby Rose Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Ruby Rose ribbon set (link)
- Ruby Rose Embellishment Bottle (link)
- Metallic Silver specialty paper (link)
- Maroon cardstock
- Engraved Dazzles (link) (the silver art nouveau flowers sheet is used on this card)
- 324 Script Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Pink craft thread
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Tiny Zots™ (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Ruby Rose maroon diamonds paper and 4⅞"x1" gray floral paper. Mat the long edges of the gray paper on Silver paper with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the maroon paper, ½" from the bottom. Glue the maroon paper centered on the card front.
- Place the three silver rectangle Dazzles™ on Silver paper, ¼" apart, then trim the paper to 4¼"x4½". Mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 5" pink crepe ribbon across the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Foam tape the panel to the front, ½" from the top.
- Place silver “best wishes” Dazzles™ on the gray paper, centered near the bottom. Make a 4-loop bow with pink crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use double-sided tape to attach the bow to the first ribbon, 1" from the left card edge. Thread a ½" pink button and Zot™ it to the bow center. Zot™ a pearl in the center of each silver flower.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Ruby Rose maroon floral paper and mat the long edges on Silver paper with ⅛" borders. Cut 5"x⅛" Silver paper and glue it to the maroon paper, 1" from the top. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Place a rose/dangles Dazzles™ on Silver paper, then trim it to 2⅛"x2⅞". Mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue it to the maroon paper as shown. Place silver “celebrate” Dazzles centered near the lower edge of the maroon paper.
- Place the single rose Dazzles™ on Silver paper and cut along the edges. Glue it overlapping the rectangle’s lower left corner. Add two more dangles Dazzles™ to the large rose and four extending from the silver strip as shown.