- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" navy cardstock and glue to the front. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Family Ties dark blue paper and glue centered on the front. Trace and cut the large banner pattern from Family Ties light blue diamonds paper and the small banner from red/black diamonds paper. Glue as shown.
- Cut 4"x3" tan cardstock and stamp the farmhouse on it with Rich Cocoa. Stamp it again on scrap paper and cut out. Place the scrap paper house over the first house as a mask. Ink up the center area of the small tree with Frayed Burlap and the outer edges of the upper leafy area with Forest Moss, then stamp it to the left of the house, overlapping the mask edge. Repeat the inking and stamping for the larger tree on the right, then remove the mask.
- Stamp the light pole, dog, and cat with Rich Cocoa as shown. Use the pencils to color all the images. Color the tree trunks, light pole, dog, and cat with brown to strengthen their colors. Use paper stumps and blending solution to blend the colors together and reduce the pencil lines. Mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue 1" from the top.
- Cut 4⅞"x1⅛" Family Ties striped paper. Wrap twill across it near the upper edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, ⅜" from the top. Tie a 4" twill length onto the center of the first twill.
- Stamp “home is where…” with Rich Cocoa on Family Ties tan tapestry paper and trim to 2"x⅞". Round the corners, then mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape to the lower right corner.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4½" Family Ties dark blue paper and mat the long edges on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut a picket fence stripe from Family Ties striped paper to 5"x½". Mat the long edges on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered across the inside.
- Place the 1¾"x2" Dazzles™ house on Family Ties red and brown papers and cut along the edges. Glue above the fence at the upper left. Place a Dazzles™ tree on Family Ties green paper, cut out, and glue just right of the house.
- Cut out “we may not have it all…” sentiment from the Family Ties sentiments paper and mat on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape as shown. Fold the red ribbon in half, trim the ends, then use tape to attach to the sentiment at the lower right. Place the heart Dazzles™ as shown.