- Mystic Garden Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Mystic Garden Foiled Fancies (link)
- Mystic Garden Paper Tole die-cuts (link)
- Cardstocks: black (link), teal
- Artful Affirmations stamp set (link)
- Chalkboard Embellies™ (link)
- Layered Labels Design Tool Kit #10 (link)
- 6" of black jute twine (link)
- 24" of ¼" wide maroon sheer ribbon (link)
- Maroon embroidery thread
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Rain Forest Cat’s Eye Queue pigment ink pad set (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Sanding block (link)
- Paper towels
- ¼" wide Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" black cardstock and glue to the front. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Mystic Garden butterflies paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6⅜"x1⅛" Mystic Garden blue dotted paper. Wrap a 7" ribbon across the strip, ⅛" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, ⅞" from the bottom.
- Cut 3¼"x4½" Mystic Garden maroon mesh paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ½" from the left edge, slipping it under the ribbon.
- Punch out the bird cage paper tole die-cuts and assemble following the package directions, omitting piece #3 and placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the design on the maroon rectangle. Tie a jute bow and glue to the cage top.
- Cut “bloom” off the Foiled Fancies sheet and sand, rubbing the block horizontally across the word. Press a paper towel onto the Jet Black ink pad, then rub it across the foil surface until the word is antiqued. Foam tape the word as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and tie the center with thread. Wrap the prongs of a blue dotted Embellie™ over the bow center, then glue the bow to the first ribbon as shown. Insert a small white pearl Embellie™ in the center of an extra art butterfly, then glue above the word, placing foam tape under the wings.
- For the inside: Trace and cut a Patsy 3 label from Mystic Garden blue paper, then foam tape on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut the birds and branch and a ½" butterfly off the Foiled Fancies sheet. Sand, then ink as before.
- Glue the birds to the label at the top, then glue an extra art flower die-cut and foam tape paper tole piece #3 near the left end as shown. Stamp “what makes you different…” near the right end with Jet Black, and “beautiful” with Celedon at the center bottom. Glue the foil butterfly as shown, then glue the label to the inside center.