- Mystic Garden Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Mystic Garden Foiled Fancies (link)
- Mystic Garden Paper Tole die-cuts (link)
- Metallic Gold paper (link)
- Cardstocks: maroon, teal
- Kindred Spirits Embellies™ (link)
- Layered Labels Design Tool Kit #10 (link)
- 12" of ⅜" wide peach glitter ribbon (link)
- 12" of ½" wide light green twill (link)
- Black Cherry Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Clear Wink of Stella glitter marker (link)
- Lights Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- Computer, printer (link)
- ¼" wide Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 3 photos
- For the page: Trim ½" off the top and right edges of a Mystic Garden border paper. Ink the edges, then glue centered on 12"x12" maroon cardstock.
- Trace and cut an Olive 3 label from Mystic Garden pink dotted paper and ink the edges. With the label turned vertically, wrap a 7½" peach ribbon along the right edge and glue the ends to the back. Tie the remaining peach ribbon onto the first, 1¾" from the bottom edge. Glue the label to the page, curved edge on the right, positioned ¾" from the right edge and 1½" from the bottom.
- Trace and cut a Betty 3 label from maroon mesh paper, ink the edges, and place horizontally. Wrap an 8" twill length across the label near the upper edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the label to the page, ½" from the top and 1½" from the left edge. Knot the remaining twill and glue to the first length, 1" from the left end.
- Mat the photos on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Glue the left and bottom photos and foam tape the upper photo as shown. Journal the action onto Mystic Garden blue paper, then trace the Alice 1 label around the journaling. Cut out, then cut the upper and lower edges straight.
- Mat the label on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Insert pink and brown Embellies in the label ends and glue as shown. Punch out the butterfly paper tole die-cuts and assemble following the package directions, placing foam tape between the layers. Ink the outer edges, then foam tape to the page as shown.
- Cut a 3", a 1⅞", and a 1" butterfly and two flourishes off the Foiled Fancies sheet. Color the flourishes with Spectrum Noir PP6 and DR4 pens, swirling the colors together and letting the inks pool. Color the butterflies with Spectrum Noir GT3, BT6, and BT8, again letting the inks pool. Let all the pieces dry.
- Glue the butterfly bodies and foam tape the wings to the page, positioning each butterfly as shown. Use tape to attach the flourishes in the corners as shown. Color the foil and paper tole butterflies with the glitter marker.