Designer’s Tip: “Building” the bouquets for this card looks harder than it really is. I die cut all the flowers first, then start stacking and gluing or foam taping the layers together. Once the largest flowers are glued or foam taped in place, I then start tucking leaves and flourishes around them, trimming off stems as needed so they’ll fit. Craft glue is the handiest for gluing the narrow stems in place. There’s no set way for gluing the pieces together—it’s best to just play with the pieces until you like the layout, then glue each piece in place. Most importantly, have fun experimenting with all the flowers and leaves and building the bouquet!
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" black cardstock and glue to the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Daydreams teal circles paper and 4¾"x2¼" Daydreams black triangles paper. Glue the black paper to the teal paper, aligning the lower edges, then glue them centered on the front.
- Cut 4¾"x⅞" Daydreams striped paper and mat the long edges on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap ribbon across the strip near the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, 2" from the bottom. Punch out the 4"x4" label die cut, remove the nibs, and foam tape to the front, ⅜" from the top.
- Die cut the three largest flowers from the pink, dark pink, and teal cardstocks, cutting several of each color. Die cut the three smallest flowers from ivory and dark pink cardstocks, again cutting several of each color. Die cut six of each leaf sprig and solid leaves from lime cardstock. Die cut six flourishes from black cardstock.
- Stamp each flower, leaf, and leaf sprig die cut with a matching stamp. Use the bone folder to gently curl the flower petals (curl as you would curling ribbon). Foam tape several flowers together to make three blossoms, mixing the colors and stacking them from larger to smaller. Foam tape the blossoms to the label in a cluster, then glue leaves to extend from under the edges as shown.
- Glue three flourishes among the flowers, then trim the berry-like sprigs off the remaining flourishes and glue among the flowers. Cut out the lime 1½"x1" blank label and stamp “thinking of you” on it. Foam tape to the front, centered below the bouquet. Place a rhinestone in each blossom center.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x5" Daydreams black paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out the 3¼"x4½" label and glue 1" from the right card edge. Cut out “get well soon” and mat on dark pink cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue as shown.
- Die cut flowers, leaf sprigs, and leaves in the cardstocks shown, then stamp as for the front. Glue the flowers and leaves curving along the left edge of the label and place rhinestones as shown.