- Floral Fantasy Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Floral Fantasy Foil Paper Tole die-cuts (link)
- Cardstocks: white (link), teal, pale yellow
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Tiny Tags, Little Labels & Greetings stamp set (link)
- 9 Tiny Tags & Little Labels cutting die set (link)
- 18" of ¾" wide ivory dotted sheer ribbon (link)
- Ivory embroidery thread
- ½" wide ivory button
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Splash (link), Deep Lagoon (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Floral Fantasy yellow tapestry paper and 2¾"x6" blue marble paper. Mat the long edges of the blue paper on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue angled across the yellow paper as shown, then trim the ends even with the yellow paper.
- Cut 2¾"x5⅜" Floral Fantasy border paper with the subtle flowers along the right edge. Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the papers, ¼" from the right edge. Wrap a 7" ribbon across the blue strip, ¼" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the papers centered on the card front.
- Punch out the floral spray paper tole die cuts and assemble following the package directions, placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the design to the front as shown. Punch out an extra art butterfly and foam tape near the spray at the lower left.
- Die cut a 1¾"x¾" label from Floral Fantasy yellow paper. Stamp the matching label image on it with Splash, then stamp “hello” in the center with Deep Lagoon. Mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the label and place Dazzles™ as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, overlapping the flowers as shown. Tie a thread bow and glue to the button, then glue the button to the ribbon bow center.
- For the inside: Cut 4¼"x5¾" Floral Fantasy border paper with the flowers and music in the lower right corner. Mat on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside.
- Die cut a 2½"x1½" label from Floral Fantasy yellow marble paper and stamp the matching label image on it with Splash. Stamp “happy birthday” in the center with Deep Lagoon, then glue the label to the border paper in the upper right corner.
- Punch out the frame paper tole die-cuts and assemble with foam tape. Glue to the border paper along the left edge. Punch out an extra art butterfly and foam tape among the flowers in the lower right corner, then place Dazzles™ as shown.