- Steampunk Artful Card Kit (link)
- Steampunk Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Heart & Label Pop-Out Card template (link)
- 16" of ⅜" wide gold swirls sheer ribbon (link)
- Gold embroidery thread
- Bone folder (link)
- Retractable Craft Pen Knife (link)
- Ruler (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- For the card front: Trace and cut the card base from cardstock. Transfer the lines to the cardstock base, then score and cut on the lines as indicated.
- Cut two 2⅜"x5⅜" Steampunk brown border papers with the border along the bottom. Place a Dazzles™ chain border across the bottom of each paper, ¼" from the edge, and trim the excess.
- Cut a ⅛"x5" strip from one edge of the Dazzles™ background material and cut in half. Place one strip on each paper panel, ⅛" from the top and trim the excess. Glue the papers centered on the card front panels.
- Cut out the Steampunk “congratulations” label. Punch out the Steampunk die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Turn the 3"x4½" tan/rust label vertically and wrap a 4½" ribbon near the left edge, gluing the ends to the back.
- Glue the left half of the label to the front so it’s centered when the card is closed. Foam tape the gears label horizontally to the tan label, slipping it under the ribbon. Foam tape the greeting to the gears label and the 1" gear die-cut above the right end.
- Make a 4-loop ribbon bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, just above the greeting. Place Dazzles™ as shown, gluing the small Dazzles™ butterfly to the bow center.
- For the inside: Cut two 2⅜"x5⅜" Steampunk brown papers with the gears along the bottom. Glue one centered on each inside center panel, then turn the card over and trim off the excess paper along the card base edges. Re-cut the slits at the top and bottom.
- Punch out the gears border die-cut and remove the nibs. Cut 3⅝" off one end and glue to the right panel, extending down from the top edge. Cut 2⅞" off the other end of the border and glue to the left panel, extending up from the bottom edge.
- Trace and cut out the large label from cardstock. Cut out the Steampunk “gearing up..” label. Punch out the Steampunk die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the 3¾"x3½" tan label vertically to the cardstock label, then glue the sentiment to the center.
- Glue and foam tape the remaining die-cuts to the labels and place the Dazzles™ as shown. Tuck the label’s upper edge in the upper slits and the lower edge in the lower slits. The label will pop forward when the card is opened and standing upright.