- For the card: Cut three 6"x6" kraft cardstock pieces. Secure the stencil to one piece with tape. Use the art daubers to rub Antique Linen ink into the stencil openings over the entire design. Rub Vintage Photo in several areas across the stencil. Remove the stencil and repeat on a second cardstock piece. For the third cardstock, rub Vintage Photo over the entire design, then rub Walnut Stain in several areas and very lightly rub Black Soot in several areas.
- Trace and cut the card base and left panel from the lighter inked cardstocks. Trace and cut the right panel from the darker inked cardstock. Mat the card base on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Use the ruler and knife to cut the slits in the card base and right panel.
- Score on the dashed lines on the two panels, then crease both in valley folds. Add tape to the outer surface of both narrow flaps. Attach the right panel to the right edge of the card base, aligning the bottom with the mat’s bottom edge and the fold with the right base edge. Repeat with the left panel along the left edge of the card base.
- For the inside: Place the 3" Dazzles™ star on brown cardstock and cut out, leaving 1/16" borders along the edges. Foam tape to the upper left corner, extending 1" above the top. Place more Dazzles™ stars so they show above the panel edges when the card is displayed.
- For the right panel: Place a 1¾" Dazzles™ star on brown cardstock and cut out, leaving 1/16" borders on the edges. Foam tape ½" from the right edge, then place more stars around it and to the right of the slit as shown.
- For the left panel: Place Dazzles™ “be the star…” near the left edge and the 3" swirling stars to the right of it. Place more stars around the greeting, then place rhinestones on all the panels as shown. To display the card, insert the tab on the right panel into the slit on the base, then insert the tab on the left panel into the slit on the right panel.