- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Butterfly Garden green tiles paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4½"x6" yellow cardstock and spritz very lightly with water. Place in the embossing folder, damp side toward the indented image, and emboss with the machine.
- Trim the embossed panel to 5⅝"x4", then lightly swipe the ink pad over the raised areas. When dry, mat the panel on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap green ribbon vertically, 1¾" from the left edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel centered on the front.
- Cut out a green/yellow Butterfly Gardens blank label and glue centered on the embossed panel, slipping it under the ribbon. Make a 4-loop bow with green ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon at the label’s upper left corner.
- Cut out “feel better soon” and mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the blank label as shown. Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the ⅞" butterfly to the bow center, then foam tape and glue the 1¾" butterfly overlapping the green label at the lower right. Glue the two flower die cuts and place the pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x3½" Butterfly Gardens yellow paper and mat on aqua cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out the two Butterfly Garden labels shown and remove the nibs. Glue the long label centered on the yellow panel, then glue the 2¾"x3½" label centered on top.
- Cut out “sending caring thoughts…” Cut the teal ribbon in half and fold each piece in half. Glue one to extend from behind each end of the label, then foam tape the sentiment centered on the label die cuts. Place pearls as shown.