Designer’s Tip: Use Spectrum Noir Re-Inkers to color the inside of the ornaments.
- Take the topper off the ornament. Lay the ornament on the acetate, and trace around, making an elongated tab at the opening. Cut just inside the lines. Set aside.
- Use one drop of the green ink just inside the opening. Spray it with the canned air. It will spread it around inside the ornament, and dry it at the same time. When you get enough coverage, repeat with the yellow ink. Let dry completely.
- Use the Silver Metallic ink with the cosmetic sponge to ink the squirrel Dazzles™ & the Dad Dazzles™. When dry, turn the squirrel over and ink the sticky side. Let it dry. It will still be sticky enough to stick to the acetate. Place the smallest squirrel on the acetate circle. Roll the acetate into a roll small enough to fit into the ornament hole. Slide it into the ornament, and let it unfurl, keeping the tab in the opening. You can insert a small paintbrush or stick to completely unfurl the acetate.
- Place the rest of the squirrel Dazzles™ on the front and back of the ornament. Place the border around the perimeter of the disc.
- Cut a 6” length of green, tan and yellow twine. Tie around the top of the ornament, and knot onto the front. Hold it in place with a Zot™. Replace the ornament topper. Cut another 6” length of each twine and use as a hanger. Tie a knot at the top.