- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a 4¾” x 6¼” piece of teal/brown diamonds paper and ink the edges.
- Cut two 4¾” x ¾” strips of tan canvas textured paper. Ink the edges, then stamp one with the “happy birthday” border and the other with the “celebrate” border. Mat both on brown glimmer paper. Glue the “happy birthday” border to the diamonds paper, 1” from the upper edge. Glue the “celebrate” border 1” from the lower edge.
- Follow the directions on the template to make the Hoshi star from teal glimmer paper. Create the Tiny Tile from brown glimmer. Cut each piece in half, creating the pieces shown. Layer a brown half-tile on top of each teal-half star. Glue them to the diamonds paper as shown, tucking one end of each under a border.
- Cut a piece of light teal canvas paper to cover the front, but don’t glue it in place. Ink the edges. Glue the diamonds paper centered on the diamonds piece. Add a brad to the “center” of each half-star. Glue the constructed front to the blank card.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” x 2¼” piece of the teal canvas textured paper and ink the edges. Stamp the “celebrate” border along the upper and lower edges. Stamp “it’s your day” in the center. Glue it on a 4” x 3½” piece of the diamonds paper, then mat the piece on tan canvas textured paper. Ink the edges and glue it centered on the inside back.
- Create another Tiny Tile with the brown glimmer paper, then cut it into quarters on the center fold lines. Glue one quarter on each corner of the sentiment as shown.
- For the envelope: Cut a 1¼” x 5¼” piece of the diamonds paper. Add a 3/8” wide teal glimmer mat along the left long edge. Mat the right long edge with teal canvas and a very narrow strip of brown glimmer. Glue the constructed piece along the left end of the envelope front. Create a Tiny Tile with teal glimmer paper and mat it on teal canvas. Ink the edges and add a brad to the center. Glue it to the envelope near the top of the strip.