- Place your blank card with the fold at the left. Cut four 4 1/2”x6 1/2" pieces of white cardstock. Use the embossing folder and your die cutting/embossing machine to emboss the Bohemian Botanicals image on each piece of cardstock. Use the sponge applicator to apply purple gilding polish on 2 of the embossed sheets, using a circular motion and pressing the polish into the embossed design. Repeat for the remaining 2 sheets using the Ocean Teal gilding polish.
- Trim the 2 teal sheets. Cover the top 4 1/4" of the card with one sheet. Cover the remaining bottom of the card with the other sheet, trimming the excess evenly with the card.
- Trim 1 purple sheet to 4 1/4”x6 1/4". Obtain a small amount of Pearl Lustre gilding polish on the applicator and swirl it on scrap paper to remove the excess. Now lightly apply the polish left on the applicator on the embossed surface of the trimmed purple sheet. Glue it centered on the right side of the card. Glue purple velvet glitter ribbon across the card and Zot™ a bow as shown.
- Apply teal gilding polish on a piece of smooth white cardstock. Apply Pearl Lustre gilding polish on the surface of the “You are one of a kind” stamp. Stamp the greeting on the teal cardstock. Trim and add gilding polish to the edges. Foam tape on the right side of the purple ribbon.
- Complete the inside with remaining embossed pieces.
- Heart To Heart Greetings Stamp (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Velvet Glitter Ribbon Collection (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Metallic Gilding Polish – Purple Mist (link), Ocean Teal (link), Pearl Lustre (link)
- 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Bohemian Botanicals (link)
- Die Cutting/Embossing Machine (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)