Designer Tip: When using the Butterfly Pins, stick them under paper edges, but not through to the back of the page.
- Start with a 12”x12” Pretty Little Posies teal floral paper as your background. Glue 12”x3 1/2” Pretty Little Posies red floral paper 3” from the bottom edge. Glue a 1” Aqua Blue Crochet Trim 1/4” from the bottom and a 1/2” crochet trim 1/4” from the top of your page. Glue the wide crochet trim across the center of the red paper and glue the light blue rick rack trim down the center. Glue the metallic light blue lace on the bottom of the red paper.
- Use the “Card Edge” template from Design Tool Kit #2 to trace and cut out the edges of a 6 1/2”x8 1/2” Pretty Little Posies ivory/rust diamonds paper. Ink the edges with Copper StazOn® and let dry. Glue 1” from the right edge of your page, centered vertically.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo on Pretty Little Posies red floral paper with a 1/16” border, then on Pretty Little Posies teal floral paper with a 1/4” border and ink the edges. Foam tape on the center of the ivory/rust diamonds paper.
- Journal the title and sentiment on Pretty Little Posies ivory floral paper and use the Design Tool Kit heart and Victorian Tag to trace around each, cut out and ink the edges. Mat the tag on Pretty Little Posies red floral paper with a 1/16” border and glue at an angle on the left of the photo. Cut out another heart from Pretty Little Posies red floral paper, ink the edges, glue crochet trim around it and foam tape as shown, then foam tape the title heart with crochet trim to the right of it. Ink the edges of the flower hand tag and the flower wreath tag and foam tape in place, as shown.
- Cut out Mother and Precious Brass Charms and foam tape on top of the journaled tag. Cut out a butterfly and Love and foam tape on the hand tag and wreath tag. Place flowers around the bottom right corner and upper right corners of the photo. Place other flowers on the tags and near the hearts. Tie a length of several kinds of ribbon from the ribbon set around the top of the journaled tag, with a bow. Place a flower there. Place butterfly pins under the hearts, on the butterfly charm and under the flowers on the upper right corner of the photo. Cut out more charms and place as shown.