- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Swirls Upon Twirls lavender border paper with the border on the left. Tear a 6"x3" strip of the vellum paper. Place it across the center of the lavender paper, then fold the ends to the back and glue them in place.
- Wrap a 6" length of white crepe ribbon across the vellum near the lower edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the border paper centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon, tying the center with thread, then glue it to the first ribbon near the fold.
- Place the “fabulous” Dazzles™ on the vellum, above the ribbon and near the right edge. Glue a 1½" and a 1¼" flower to the right of the bow as shown. Carefully remove a leaf from one of the other flowers in the package and glue it extending from under the flowers. Place the remaining Dazzles™ on the vellum as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¼"x5" Swirls Upon Twirls lavender border paper with the border on the right and glue it centered along the right card edge. Cut 5"x3" vellum, then tear the longer edges, making it 2½" tall. Apply glue to the back of the vellum in the center area then place it across the inside card center.
- Cut out the “birthdays look great on you” swirls label and mat it on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the vellum, ¼" from the fold, then place the Dazzles™ on the label as shown.