Designer’s Tip: Use scalloped circle die cuts for framing photos, cutting photos, framing titles, and more!
- Use the blue vertical stripe paper as your background. Cut a 5”x12” strip of brown scalloped paper with the design in the upper right corner and glue to the right edge of the page. Ink cream cardstock with berrylicious ink and set aside to dry.
- Cut purple scalloped circles - one 4 1/2”, one 2 3/4”, one 2”, and one 1 1/2”. Cut light blue circles – one 2 3/4”, one 2”, one 1 1/2”, and one 1”. Cut cream circles – two 3 1/2”, one 2”, and one 1”. Cut one pink 5 1/2” circle, 2 3/4”, and 2”. Cut photos with the circle die cuts and trim the excess as shown. Glue onto scalloped circles and layer on some.
- Use the Epic 6 and journaling folder to imprint lines on purple paper. Mat with cream paper and glue to the lower right corner of the page. Use a white marker to journal on the dark paper.
- Print “Family” on cream cardstock, along with “S-W-I-M”. Cut the “Family” piece with 2” die cut. Cut “S-W-I-M” in rectangles and glue to the title circles along the top.
- Embellish with jewel dazzles and ribbon as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Playground paper pack (link)
- Confetti Playground ribbon (link)
- Epic 6 (link)
- Nesting Lace Circle Dies (link)
- Journaling embossing folder (link)
- Jewel Dazzles™ – pink (link) & purple (link)
- Chalk ink – Berrylicious (link)
- Colored cardstock (link)
- White Galaxy marker (link)