- Velvet Glitter Ribbons (link)
- Serenity Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Zen Leaves Stencil (link)
- Gold Ripple Holographic paper (link)
- IndigoBlu FlitterGlu (link)
- Scoochy Foam (link)
- Lancashire Rose MegaFlakes (link)
- Classic Cardstock (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Cosmetic Wedge
- Place the card with the fold on the top. Cover with Gold Ripple Holographic paper.
- Tape off the two small leaves on the stencil. Tape the stencil to a 6 ¼”x4 ¾” brown cardstock. Use the cosmetic sponge to apply Flitterglu to the stencil. Make sure it is evenly covered. Remove the stencil and pour Megaflakes over the glue. Push the flakes in to the glue. Remove the excess, and put back into the jar. Use the Scoochy Foam to remove the rest of the excess, and burnish the flakes.
- Place the Dazzles™ as shown. Zot a ribbon knot on the top left corner.