- Start with the blue diamond border paper with the border along the bottom. Trace a C1 heart on white cardstock and trace a C2 heart inside of it. Cut out along both lines to get a hollow heart. Cut out two more identical white hollow hearts. Use the bubbles pattern stamp to cover each heart, using Bamboo, Angel Pink, and Cantaloupe inkpads.
- Cut out three 3 ½”x2 ¼” photos and ink the edges black. Glue the first photo in the upper left corner 1” from the top and ¾” from the left, only gluing down the left side of the photo. Take the Bamboo heart and slide the right side of the photo over the edge of the heart so it is overlapping the heart. Glue the heart down, then glue the rest of the photo down. Repeat this with the center photo and the Angel Pink heart, gluing the photo about 4” from the right and top. Glue the heart tilted to the right. Repeat with the bottom right photo and the Cantaloupe heart, tilting the photo and heart slightly to the right.
- Cut out a flower base, stem, and 2 leaves from white cardstock and stamp them with a swirl stamp using Bamboo ink. Glue the stem to the page 2 ¼” from the left and 1 ¼” from the bottom. Glue down the leaves and the base.
- Cut out a C2 heart from white cardstock and stamp an all over bubble pattern on it with Lilac Posies. Cut out a C3 heart and stamp across the top and bottom with Cantaloupe. Print a caption in the white space and glue the smaller heart on top of the larger heart. Glue the heart just above the flower base as shown.
- Cut out a second flower base, stem, and 2 leaves. Glue just below the center photo as shown. Cut out a C3 heart and stamp across the top and bottom with Lilac Posies. Add a caption and glue above the large Angel Pink heart. Cut out a C4 heart, print a date on it, and glue above the previous heart.
- Cut out a hollow C3 heart by cutting along both C3 and C4 lines (use a pen knife for the inside shape). Save the inner C4 heart. Stamp bubbles onto the hollow heart with Bamboo ink and stamp with cantaloupe onto the C4 heart. Glue the green heart above the bottom right photo and glue the small yellow heart above it.
- With a fine tip black pen, draw dashed/dotted lines around all the hearts/flowers pieces. Cut 12” of the white rose ribbon and use Zots™ to adhere across the bottom.