- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 8"x3½" Orchid & Cats pink frame paper with the frame along the bottom and side edges. Ink the edges with Rustic Brown, then glue the paper centered on the card front. Place two border Dazzles™ along each side edge of the paper as shown, trimming the excess.
- Remove the “love” letters from the chipboard base, then ink the fronts with watermark ink. Cover the letters with Plantagenet embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remainder to melt it. Glue the letters as shown.
- Cut out the five potted orchid cut-outs, then decorate the pots with pink thin line Dazzles™ as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the tall pink orchid to the front, ½" from the bottom as shown. Foam tape the remaining potted orchids across the front as shown.
- Remove a ½", a ⅝", and a 1" chipboard butterfly from the base. Emboss each with the Vintage Plum powder, then glue them to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x3⅜" Orchid & Cats ivory printed paper and ink the edges with Rustic Brown. Place a border Dazzles™ across the paper, ½" from the bottom, and trim the excess. Place a pink thin line Dazzles™ above and one below the border, trimming the excess. Glue the paper to the inside center.
- Cut out the three Cat & Orchid cutouts shown and ink the edges with Rustic Brown. Glue the rectangular sentiment and circle cutout and foam tape the label as shown. Remove a 1" and a ¾" chipboard butterfly from the base and emboss with Vintage Plum powder. Glue to the inside as shown.