Designer’s Tip: Use Spoonful of Silver on Heat Resistant Acetate for a card with extra sparkle!
- Card front: Cut a white card along the score line, keeping just one side.
- Stamp the dress in VersaMark™ ink on a 4”x5½” Feathers purple paper. Dust with Silver Embossing Powder. Tap off the excess, and heat with a heat tool. Place Spoonful of Silver along the ruffles and bodice of the dress, and heat from the bottom. Mat on Silver Sparkles Holographic paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the card, centered.
- Cut a 6½” square of Heat Resistant Acetate. Score and fold on one side at 1½”. Place the fold on the left. Place a small amount of Spoonful of Silver on the top right and bottom left corners of the 5”x6½” acetate section. Heat from the bottom, being careful not to overheat the acetate. Zot™ the 1½” wide acetate fold to the back of the card.
- Back the “Amazing“ and “Fabulous” Dazzles™ with white cardstock. Place as shown.
- Card inside: Place “Hello Friend” Dazzles™ as shown under the front Dazzles™ banner so it is hidden when the card is closed.