Designer’s Tip: Color your stamps with Gelatos for a deep color.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Hopscotch red dotted paper. Glue a 6¼”x4¾” Hopscotch orange grid paper centered. Glue a 6¼”x2¼” Hopscotch yellow plaid paper 1¾” from the top. Place Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the edges of the yellow plaid paper.
- Stamp the lace border, the large heart, and the small side butterfly on white cardstock. Use Grape, Lavender, Mango & Red Cherry to color the lace border, and the heart. Use Mango & Lemon to color the butterfly. To color, smudge a bit of the color on the area, and then use your finger to smooth out the color and blend into the next color. Use a wipe to smooth out the colors. Cut the shapes close to the edge.
- Use the hole punch to make two holes 1/8” apart, along the border of the lace, where the scallops join. They are about 1” apart. Thread the red ribbon along the border, and secure at the back. Zot a ribbon bow at the first scallop. Foam tape to the left side, ¾” from the edge.
- Cut the inside of the heart out. Mat on red holographic paper, with 1/16” borders. Leave the middle section of the holographic paper in tact. Don’t mat the scrolls on the side of the heart. Foam tape to the card, next to the lace border.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right of the yellow plaid paper. Foam tape the small butterfly just above the words.