Designer Tip: This is a very economical page. All you need is the tapes, cardstock, and ribbon to go with your photos!
- Use red cardstock for the background. Glue a 12”x4 1/4” yellow cardstock on the bottom of the page. Place black tape along the seam at the top of the yellow and trim the ends or wrap them around the back. Place red dot tape across the center of the yellow, then place circle tape above the red dot and the zigzag underneath.
- Mat three 2 1/4”x3 1/2” photos on white with 1/8” borders. Glue one in the center of the yellow, then glue one on each side, spaced evenly.
- Place circle tape on the red 1/4” from the left edge, then the red dot next to the circles. Place another strip of red dot tape 6 1/8” from the left with a zigzag next to it. Place a third strip of red dot tape 1/4” from the right edge with a strip of circles next to it.
- Mat a 4 1/2”x6 1/2” photo on white cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue to the page between the tape strips on the left.
- Print your journaling on a 3 1/2”x5” white cardstock. Place red dot tape diagonally across the corners and trim the excess. Glue to the right side of the page as shown. Glue a yellow bow to the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Serendipity ribbons – 3/4” yellow crepe (link)
- Trendy Tapes – Magic Bubbles (link), Magic Icons (link), Magic Icons (link)
- Trendy Tapes - red dot (link)
- Basic cardstock – white, red, yellow (link)
- Computer printer – Childs font