Designer's Tip: Color Burst and sparkles make a thoughtful card.
- Twilight Jewels Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Life Happens Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Twilight Jewels Ribbon Set (link)
- Gold Sparkles Holographic paper (link)
- Watercolor Paper (link)
- Color Burst Orchid (link)
- Color Burst Indigo (link)
- Ken Oliver Color Burst Wisteria (link)
- Spritzer (link)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- 5”X6½” Blank White Card (link)
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cover with Twilight Jewels purple paper. Glue a 4¾” square of gold sparkles paper centered.
- Cut a 6”x5” watercolor paper. Tap a small amount of each color of Color Burst on the watercolor paper. Spritz with water. Add a little more water, or tap off some color with paper towel. Let dry. Cut the watercolor paper to a 4½” square, using the most graduated part of the colored paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink centered on the colored. Cut a 1” frame around the outside of the colored paper, with the sentiment in the center cut piece. Glue the outside frame on the gold sparkles, centered. Mat the sentiment on gold sparkles with 1/8” borders. Wrap a ribbon 3/8” from the bottom, and tie a knot. Double foam tape and place on the center of the card front. Zot a ribbon bow on the knot.
- Card inside: Cut a 2½”x2” left over Color Burst watercolor paper. Stamp the sentiment centered. Mat on Gold Sparkle holographic paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered.