Designer's Tip: Use just the outline, and color the image with pencils.
- Twilight Jewels Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Easy Watercolor Floral Stamp Set (link)
- Twilight Jewels Ribbon (link)
- Silver Jewel Border (link)
- Silver Linen Paper (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- 5”x6 ½” Blank White Cards with envelopes (link)
- Silver StazOn™ Ink Pad (link)
- Chameleon Color Tones Colored pencils (link)
- MISTI Stamping Tool (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Card front: Place the blank card with the fold on the left. Wrap a ribbon 7/8” from the bottom of a 5”x6½” Twilight Jewels purple paper. Glue to the card front. Place Silver Border Dazzles™ around the outside edges.
- Place a 4”x4¾” black cardstock ink the MISTI Tool. Center the large outline image stamp on the cardstock. Close the MISTI to attach the stamp. Open, and ink the stamp with Silver StazOn™ ink. Close to stamp. Leave the cardstock and stamp in the tool. Color the image with the pencils. When done, ink the stamp again with silver ink, and stamp over the last image. This will give you a perfect lined up image. Mat on silver linen paper with 1/8” borders. Foam tape centered ¼” from the top.
- Stamp the sentiment on black cardstock, and mat on silver linen with 1/16” borders. Foam tape on the bottom right corner. Place a silver border Dazzles™ from the sentiment to the left edge.
- Card inside: Glue 4”square of Twilight Jewels purple paper centered.
- Place a 4½” x2” black cardstock in the MISTI tool. Place the yellow circle outline image ½” from the left, centered. Close the tool to attach the stamp. Open and ink with Silver StazOn™ ink. Close to stamp the image. Leave in the tool, to color. Ink the stamp, and close to stamp again. Place the sentiment on the right. Ink with silver ink to stamp.