- Bohemian Dreams Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Bohemian Dreams Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Flowers & Lace Foiled Fancies (link)
- Floral Fantasy Ribbons Set (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Mini Distress Ink Pad #2 (link)
- Small container of water
- Small paintbrush
- Craft sheet (link)
- Pansy Surfacez ink pad
- Black ink pad
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Fine tip black pen (link) or computer printer
- Font: Daniela Script Bold
- Mat the photos on purple floral paper, then black cardstock, then ivory floral paper. Ink the edges black. Place 2 Dazzles™ borders in 1 long piece on green textured paper. Trim long sides evenly and ink the edges black. Mat on ivory/text paper and ink the edges. Add the border across the bottom of 2 photos. Place the photos on the red/purple collage background papers and glue only the center of the photos in place.
- Write or computer print words, names and year on ivory floral paper. Trim and mat on purple floral paper and black cardstock. Glue as shown.
- Ink the embossed surface of the Foiled Fancies with the Pansy ink pad (mine wasn’t very inky). Trim the border to fit the bottom of the large photo and mat the bottom on black cardstock. Glue across the bottom of the photo mat. Glue or foam tape Foiled Fancies on the pages as shown.
- Back the Dazzles pieces on ivory floral paper and trim the edges evenly. Apply fired brick and mowed lawn inks in separate places on your craft sheet. Use a wet brush to apply each color inside the spaces of the Dazzles™ as shown. Let dry. Add Dazzles™ words, swirls and painted embellishments to the pages as shown. Decorate the Foiled Fancies with red Jewel Dazzles™. Use 1/2" wide black grosgrain ribbon to tie a bow for each page and Zot™ in place. Glue corners of photos in place.