- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Blush Moments pink marble paper and glue it centered on the card front. Punch out the Blush Moments vase of flowers topper, keeping the inner frame intact. Glue the topper centered on the card front.
- Punch out the vase’s outer frame. Use the 2-sided tape to attach it to one corner of the Blush Moments lace acetate, positioning the foiled design in the frame’s lower left corner. Cut off the excess acetate along the frame’s outer edge.
- Wrap a 4½" length of ¼" wide magenta sheer ribbon across the frame, ½" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the frame back. Foam tape the frame to the card front, positioning it over the topper.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the same sheer ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use 2-sided tape to attach the bow to the first ribbon as shown. Place a large pink Diamond Sparkle in the bow center. Punch out the Blush Moments “you’re the best” sentiment, then glue and foam tape it as shown.
- For the inside: Cut out the Blush Moments “wherever life plants you…” sentiment and trim it to 3½"x5⅞". Round the corners with the punch and glue it centered on the inside. Punch out the Blush Moments gems border and glue it along the left edge of the sentiment, trimming the excess.
- Punch out the Blush Moments “love & hugs” circle and foam tape it to the sentiment at the upper right. Knot a 3" length of ¼" wide magenta sheer ribbon and glue it just under the circle’s edge as shown.