Designer’s Tip: I like the dimension achieved when using a bone folder to crease the acetate. However, if you want a sharper crease, fold the tab on the score line, then place the acetate between two pieces of cardstock and run it through the die cutter. The pressure of the cutter’s rollers will give you a very sharp crease.
- For the card front: Open the card and cut off the front panel. Place the remaining panel horizontally. Cut 6½"x5" Blush Moments rose border paper and glue it to cover the remaining card panel. Place silver border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess.
- Cut 6½"x5½" Blush Moments swirl border acetate. Score ½" from the non-foiled edge and crease the score in a mountain fold, pressing it firmly with the bone folder. Wrap a 14" length of light pink crepe ribbon across the foiled area of the acetate, 1" from the bottom. Overlap the ends on the back and use 2-sided tape to secure the ends near the right edge.
- Place 2-sided tape on the inside of the ½" acetate tab, then attach the tab to the card along the upper back edge so the acetate wraps over the patterned paper. Make a 4-loop bow with the crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use 2-sided tape to attach it to the first ribbon, 1¾" from the right edge.
- Die cut “best wishes” and the three butterflies shown from mirri card, then glue them to the acetate front as shown. Place a Diamond Sparkle on each butterfly’s body. Use 2-sided tape to attach the white 1½" flower over the bow center.
- For the inside: Die cut the three butterflies shown from mirri card. Glue the largest butterfly to the inside, positioned behind the largest butterfly on the card front. Glue the remaining two butterflies as shown, then place Diamond Sparkles on the bodies of the two larger butterflies.