- Garden Window Cutting Die (link)
- Floral Fantasy Paper Pack (link)
- Gold Ripple Holographic Paper (link)
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ (link)
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- Black Ink Pad (link)
- Stylus Handle & Pads (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- X-acto® knife (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Card Front: Glue a 1” wide strip of blue tapestry floral fantasy paper along the card top. Cover the remaining card with black/tan tapestry paper and ink edges black. Place a length of Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ covering the seam between the 2 papers. Die cut the window from black cardstock, saving the 4 inner rectangles. Use the X-acto® knife to make cuts across the top and bottom of the window, 1/8” from the panes. Also, cut down the center between the panes so that the window now opens. Gently fold back the panes to open the window. Glue yellow/blue tapestry paper behind the window and trim even with the window edges and glue to the card center. Die cut two shutters from Gold Ripple Holographic Paper and glue to each side of the window. Die cut a window box from stripe paper and ink edges black. Die cut 8 leaves from blue tapestry paper and ink edges. Die cut 10 flowers from ivory and blue papers, hole punch Gold Ripple circles and glue to the flower centers. Glue 4 of the flowers to the black die-cut rectangles and glue, evenly spaced across the card top, as shown. Glue the flowers to the flower box and foam tape 5 flowers to the box, as shown. Cut a ½”x3/4” blue rectangle, cut the corners off of one end and ink edges to make a tag. Place “with love” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ and glue the tag under a flower as shown.
- Inside: Cover the card with yellow/blue tapestry Floral Fantasy paper. Ink edges of 5”x1” strip of blue tapestry paper and glue across the card, ½” from the top. Die cut 2 additional black window rectangles and glue leaves, foam tape flower to one and “Cherish” Gold Tiny Words & Phrase to the other. Mat both on one piece of Gold Ripple paper, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the left side of the border, as shown.