- Picket Fence + 2 paper pack (link)
- Cardstocks: white (link), purple Fruit Salad Cardstock (link)
- Elegant Heart cutting die (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels cutting dies (link)
- Layered Accents stamp set (link)
- Purple Cat’s Eye Queue ink pad set (link)
- Purple Paradise Shimmer Shaker (link)
- Border Dazzles™ Value Pack (link)
- Platinum Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Purple Ribbons (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Double-stick adhesive sheet
- Specialist Acrylic glue (link) or Transparent Tape (link)
- Foam Squares (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Picket Fence white boards paper. Cut 1½"x4¾" Picket Fence purple dotted paper and mat the right long side on purple cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue it along the left edge of the boards paper. Place two silver border Dazzles™ on the dotted paper as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Cut three 4½"x3¼" purple cardstocks, then attach the double-sided adhesive to one side of each. Die cut a heart from each cardstock piece, die cutting one with the adhesive on the front and the other two with the adhesive on the backs.
- Stack the heart with the adhesive on the front on top of a second heart and glue together with the specialist glue. Remove the release paper from the back of this double-heart and adhere it on top of the third heart.
- Remove the release paper just from the top heart and cover the adhesive with shimmer shaker powder, rubbing it in with your finger firmly. Tap off the majority of the excess powder, then lightly rub the remaining excess off with a tissue. Remove the release paper from the back and adhere the heart to the card front as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with ribbon and glue it as shown.
- Die cut a 1⅞"x¾" label from a Picket Fence pink board paper and stamp “just for you” on it with Iris ink. Mat it on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it at the lower right as shown. Place a jewel Dazzle™ on each end of the label.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x3¾" Picket Fence multi-colored boards paper and mat it on purple cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1" Picket Fence purple dotted paper and glue it across the inside center. Die cut the heart from purple cardstock and glue it centered on the boards panel.
- Stamp the 1⅝"x½" rectangle blank label on a Picket Fence white board paper with Iris ink and cut it out. Stamp “with love” inside the label with Plum ink and mat it on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it on white cardstock with a very narrow border, then foam tape it to the inside center. Place a jewel Dazzle™ on each end of the label.