- Paper Painting paper pack (link)
- Maroon cardstock
- With Love Wreath cutting dies (link)
- Decorative Card Flaps stamp set (link)
- Brass Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Bronze Age embossing powder (link)
- VersaMark™ ink pad (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Specialist Acrylic glue (4013863
- Glue Stick (link)
- Triple Step die-cut cards & envelopes (link)
- For the card front: Trace the paper patterns in the card packaging and cut them from Paper Painting papers: Cut the large front from small floral paper, the middle step from teal paper and the right step from pink paper.
- Place border Dazzles™ near the upper edges of the two step papers as shown, trimming the excess. Glue those papers centered on the appropriate step panels.
- Cut 5¾"x¾" Paper Painting yellow paper and mat the long edges on Paper Painting black paper with 1/16" borders. Glue the strip to the front paper, ¼" from the bottom. Place two border Dazzles™ along the long edges of the yellow paper, trimming the excess. Stamp “for you” on the right end with Jet Black ink. Glue the front paper centered on the card front.
- Die cut two wreaths from cardstock, then stack and glue them together. Press the VersaMark™ ink pad over the front of the wreath, making sure the wreath is completely inked. Cover the wreath with embossing powder, tap off the excess, then heat the remainder to melt it.
- Die cut four birds, stack and glue two together twice, creating two birds. Repeat the embossing process on each, embossing the back of one bird and the front of the second. Glue the wreath and birds on the front and right panels as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x2⅝" Paper Painting pink paper and mat the long edges on Paper Painting black paper with 1/16" borders. Glue it along the lower edge. Place border Dazzles™ near each long edge as shown, trimming the excess. Die cut a wreath, bird, “with” and “love” from cardstock, then glue them to the inside as shown.