- For the card front: Die cut the card from pastel brown cardstock, then follow the die package directions to crease the scores, creating a side-step card with the steps on the left. Trace the paper pattern and cut it from Country Blooms burlap paper. Use the blender brush to ink the edges with Rustic Brown ink.
- Cut 5¾"x¾" Country Blooms dark wood paper and ink the edges with Rustic Brown. Glue it across the burlap paper, ¼" from the bottom, then place gold thin line Dazzles™ next to the long edges, trimming the excess. Glue the burlap paper centered on the card front.
- Cut 2¾"x1⅜" and 2¾"x 1⅞" Country Blooms light wood paper and ink the edges with Rustic Brown. Glue the papers centered on the appropriate step panels. Cut out the Country Blooms blank torn paper label with a 1/16" border. Ink the edges with Rustic Brown, then place it vertically and place brown “thinking of you” Dazzles™ near the top. Mat it on brown cardstock and glue it to the back step as shown.
- Tap the VersaMark™ ink pad over the front of the entire chipboard. Lightly sprinkle Pearl Champagne embossing powder over it, leaving areas empty. Return the excess powder back in the vial. Lightly sprinkle Aged Gold embossing powder over the chipboard and return the excess to its vial.
- Sprinkle Champagne Glass Glitter heavily over the chipboard and press it into the powders. Return the excess glitter to the vial, then heat the chipboard to melt all the powders. Remove the chipboard shapes from the base.
- Glue the large gear cluster to the right front and foam tape a smaller gear as shown. Glue two keys and three more gears to the left front and steps, then place jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Country Blooms dark wood paper and glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the “miss you” greeting, mat it on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, and glue it to the inside right.
- Place two gold glitter thin line Dazzles™ across the inside near the bottom, trimming the excess. Glue the clock and clock hands chipboard and foam tape the gear as shown. Place a jewel Dazzles™ centered in the gear opening.