- Step #1 BACKGROUND LEFT Page: Start with a Border Paper, with the border on the top and bottom. Tear the long edges of a 12”x6” dark brown/gray paper. Glue 3½” from the top, between the borders. Ink the edges.
- Step #2 PHOTOS Left page: Mat a 6”x4” photo on brown cardstock with 1/8” borders. Mat again on Seaside light blue paper with 3/8” borders. Ink the edges, and glue centered on the torn paper.
- Step #3 JOURNALING TECHNIQUE: #1 Inking the Paper Charms Both pages: Use dark brown fluid chalk ink to ink both the peach and the gold charms, by rubbing your finger in the ink, and lightly rubbing over the charms, to make the words pop. Foam tape a charm on each photo to describe what is happening.
- Step #4 EMBELLISHMENTS Left page: Back the two gold shell die-cuts with light teal and dark orange papers. Back the large clamshell Dazzles™ with light teal paper. Cut close to the die-cut and Dazzles™ edges. Use your finger to lightly ink the die-cuts. Glue a large seashell die-cut on the right and left of the photo. Foam tape the Dazzles™ seashell on the left. Place Sea Weed Dazzles™ above the shells on both sides. Glue three small flowers under the shells on the left. Place small star and swirl Dazzles™ on the photo mat. TECHNIQUE #2 Dazzles™ on Ribbon. Tie two 7 “ Cream Twill ribbons in a knot. Cut the ends in a “V”. Zot the knot under the photo center. Zot the long ends out to each side, under the photo. Place the wave Dazzles™ border on each side.
- Seaside Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Sea Shell Dazzles™ (link)
- Mermaid Dazzles™ (link)
- Gold Hammered (link)
- Sea Shell Cutting Dies (link)
- Peach Mini Paper Roses (link)
- Peach Jute Twine (link)
- Tan Cotton Twill Ribbon
- Paper Charms
- Classic Cardstock (link)
- brown ink pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- glue stick (link)
- fine tip black pen (link)
- Transfer Tape (link)
- Bone Folder (link)