- Use the template to trace and cut a 6" blue circle. Then cut a 5" circle from the center, a 4" circle, 3" circle and a 2" circle, creating four rings and a circle for journaling. Cut a 6" tan circle then cut a 4" circle from the center, then cut a 3" circle from that. Cut a 3" striped circle and a 2" circle inside that. Sand the edges of all the pieces.
- Use the template to trace and cut a 5" circular photo. Layer the photo and 6" blue ring on a 7" striped circle with a sanded edge. Glue to the page. Journal a photo title, sand the edges, mat with blue and attach below the photo.
- Journal "My favorite things" on the 2" blue circle, glue to the large tag, insert a brad at the top and glue to the page. Attach a ribbon bow to the top of the tag. Layer the 3" tan and 2" stripe circles and glue below the tag. Glue sanded brackets on each side.
- Sand the number punch-outs and glue to the top of the page. Journal a name on the first, and then add rub-ons Great Big Brads™ with rub-ons and a flower with a brad.
- Cut a 3" and a 4" circular photo. Mat a 3" square photo on tan, glue to the top left of the page. Glue the 4" tan ring, 3" blue ring and 3" striped ring across the top. Glue the small circle photo layered on the 4" blue ring.
- Layer the larger circle photo on the 6" tan ring and stitch around the ring. Glue to the page overlapping the 5" blue ring. Mat a 3" square photo with blue and glue centered on the page.
- Cut a 4" tan circle; sand the edges, journal with black pen and glue to the lower left of the page. Journal on tan strips and a small circle, sand the edges and mat with blue, glue to the page as shown.
- Add rub-ons, brads, ribbons and flowers as shown.