- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and trim to a 5" square. Cover the front with dark gray cardstock. Cut a 4¾" square North Country orange paper and glue centered on the front. Die cut the lattice from gold paper and use craft glue to attach it to the center front.
- Cut 4¾"x1½" North Country blue paper and mat the long edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Wrap ribbon across it, ¼" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue across the center front.
- Die cut a 2½" circle from North Country gray/green fern paper and stamp the butterfly with swirls on it in VersaMark™ ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Mat the circle on cardstock with a 1/16" border, then foam tape to the center front.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, just left of the circle. Thread a ½" button and tie a bow on the front, then glue to the bow center.
- For the inside: Cut a 4¾" square of North Country gray/green paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 4" square of North Country blue paper and stamp and emboss the swirly butterfly on the lower right and a small butterfly on the upper left. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside.
- Die cut “hello” from gold paper and again from cardstock, then glue to the blue paper, offsetting the gold in front of the gray as shown. Thread a ⅜" button and tie a bow on the front, then glue as shown.