- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Magnolia Blossoms tan border paper and place silver border Dazzles™ along both end edges, trimming the excess. Mat it on dark blue cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
- Cover a fancy square chipboard with Magnolia Blossoms dark blue tapestry paper and trim along the edges. Use a blender brush to ink the edges. Wrap light blue dotted ribbon around the chipboard 1" from the bottom, and tie the ends on the front, 1" from the left edge. Use 2-sided tape to attach the chipboard to the card’s center front.
- Cut out the Magnolia Blossoms long rectangle, “little things…” circle, and “wonderful” stamp and ink the edges. Punch out the Magnolia Blossoms “special moments” label and fancy square butterfly label die-cuts and ink the edges. Glue the border and fancy square to the chipboard as shown, slipping both under the ribbon. Foam tape the remaining cutouts and the die-cut as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5" Magnolia Blossoms dark blue border paper with the border on the right and ink the edges. Mat the left 5" edge on medium blue cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue the paper to the inside, ¼" from the right edge.
- Cut a ⅛" wide strip of the silver Dazzles™ background material from the long edge, then place it on the magnolia cardstock, close to the right edge, trimming the excess. Place a silver Border Dazzles™ next to the right edge of the magnolia cardstock and one ⅝" from the left edge.
- Remove the three Magnolia Blossoms die-cuts and cut out the four Magnolia Blossoms cutouts shown, then ink the edges. Cut the light blue banner die-cut into 3¼" and 3¾" lengths. Glue the banners and the small banner cutout at the upper left and place a narrow silver border Dazzles™ as shown, trimming the excess. Foam tape the stamp as shown.
- Mat the “you always brighten…” label on dark blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the large tan label and the “beautiful” circle and foam tape the remaining labels as shown.