- For the card front: Cut 3¼"x8¼" Magnolia Blossoms blue tapestry/border cardstock with the flowers along the bottom. Wrap 4½" of light blue crepe ribbon across the paper, 2¼" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon as shown. Cut out the Magnolia Blossoms green and blue banners, then glue both to the front at the upper right as shown and trim off the excess.
- Color the chipboard flowers and greetings with the tri-blend markers, using blue tones for the flowers, yellow in the centers, and greens for the leaves. Color the greetings in shades of blue. When dry, use the paintbrush to paint the glitter ink over all the pieces. Set aside a 2" flower and the “love you” chipboard for the inside.
- Foam tape the two largest flowers and glue the buds to the front as shown. Glue “true friends” to the banners as shown. Glue a ½" blue button to the bow center, then tie a tiny shoestring bow with thread and glue it to the button.
- For the inside: Cut out the Magnolia Blossoms long rectangle and the “true friends are…” label and glue both to the inside as shown. Glue the two chipboard pieces from step 3 near the label as shown.