- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with navy cardstock. Cut 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Sunshine & Shadows gray/yellow paper and glue centered on the navy, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 3 1/4"x4" Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front.
- Cut the tag pattern from Sunshine & Shadows gray dotted paper. Stamp the ferns with VersaMark ink extending in from the edges as shown. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and use the heat tool to melt the powder. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders then punch a hole in the tab. Cut two 4" white crepe ribbons and tie together at one end. Thread the long ends through the tag hole and pull the knot to the tag. Glue the tag extending from the top, 1/2" from the fold. Wrap and glue the ribbon ends under the gray/yellow paper. Glue the remaining gray/yellow paper to secure.
- Cut 2 3/4"x1 3/4" navy cardstock. Stamp and emboss the postage stamp on it, then mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape as shown. Cut the small label from white cardstock and stamp “first class” on it in black. Tuck it under the ribbon knot and glue.
- For the inside: Cut 3 1/2"x3 1/2" Sunshine & Shadows gray dotted paper. Stamp and emboss ferns on it as before, then mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap and tie 1/4" wide white sheer ribbon vertically over the left side, then glue to the inside near the upper right corner. Cut 1 1/2"x2" navy cardstock. Stamp and emboss the sentiment on it, then mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: navy, white (link), black (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows ribbon set (link)
- Postage Stamp small stamp set (link)
- Fern small stamp set (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Detail White embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- ⅛" hole punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)