- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover with Painted Flowers lavender paper. Ink the edges with Seedless Preserves ink. Cut out the Color Me™ greetings topper.
- Press Shaded Lilac ink onto the craft sheet a couple times, then spritz the transferred ink lightly with water. Mix, then pick up the diluted ink with the brush and paint it onto a blossom. Repeat with Seedless Preserves and brush over the petals and centers, blending the inks. Repeat on each blossom, then dilute Gathered Twigs and ink the centers. Cut out the extra blossom from the labels card and repeat to paint it.
- Continue pressing the ink pads onto the craft sheet, spritzing to dilute the ink, then using the paintbrush to paint the card topper. Paint the leaves Iced Spruce, then shade the centers with Evergreen Bough. Paint the butterflies with Seedless Preserves and Salty Ocean. Paint the lace hearts with Picked Raspberries and the side extensions on each heart with Squeezed Lemonade.
- To paint “greetings,” begin with Mowed Lawn for G, R, and E. Paint the second E with Mowed Lawn, then blend Peacock Feathers on the right edges. Paint the T with Peacock Feathers, then blend in Mowed Lawn, especially along the left edge. Paint the I with Peacock Feathers, then I paint a light layer of Mowed Lawn just on the left side. Paint the remaining letters with Peacock Feathers.
- Glue the topper to the card front, then foam tape the extra blossom on the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x4¼" Painted Flowers corner paper with the flowers at the lower left and wrap purple satin ribbon across the center, gluing the ends to the back. Mat on cardstock with 1/8" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first, 1½" from the left edge.
- Cut out the Color Me™ butterfly, “Just FOR YOU” tag and “Delivering THANKS” label. Paint the butterfly with diluted Seedless Preserves and Peacock Feathers, blending diluted Mowed Lawn on the lower wings. Paint the hearts on the tag and label as for the front, then paint the label frame on the label with Seedless Preserves. Glue the tag and label as shown, then add foam tape under the right end of the tag. Foam tape the butterfly as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- Chocolate Color Me™ Post Card Toppers (link)
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack (link)
- Purple cardstock (link)
- Sorbet Artful Card Ribbon set: ⅜" wide purple satin ribbon (link)
- Distress ink pads: Shaded Lilac 4106516, Seedless Preserves (link), Gathered Twigs (link), Salty Ocean (link), Iced Spruce (link), Evergreen Bough (link), Picked Raspberry (link), Peacock Feathers (link), Squeezed Lemonade 4106515, Mowed Lawn (link)
- ⅛" wide flat paintbrush
- Spritzer bottle (link), water
- Craft Sheet (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)