- Card front: Place the card fold on the side and cover with blue bird Song Birds paper. Emboss 4”x5 ¾” white cardstock with Flutterbye birds folder. Ink edges brown and apply light and dark blue and light and dark brown chalks to the birds as shown. Mat with Brown Firewords Holographic paper, leaving 1/8” borders and lightly sand holographic paper edge. Glue evenly spaced on the right side of the card.Tear the right edge of tan music bird paper and ink torn edge. Glue 7/8” from the torn edge to the left side of the card. Ink card edges. Glue a length of brown grosgrain ribbon to the top right corner. Make a brown bow and Zot™ as shown. Place “Simple Joys” Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ on 1 5/8”x3/8” and lightly sand edges. Foam tape overlapping the torn edge near the card bottom, as shown.
- Inside: Ink the torn right edge on1 ¼” wide tan music Song Birds paper and glue even with the card fold as shown. Place “Happy” and “Thoughts” Dazzles™ on ½” wide strips of brown holographic paper. Lightly sand edges and foam tape overlapping the torn edge, near the card top, as shown.
- Song Birds Paper Pack (link)
- Flutterbly Birds Embossing Folder (link)
- Brown Fireworks Holographic paper (link)
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- 1/8” Ribbon Assortment (link)
- Basic Chalk Set (link)
- Brown Ink Pad (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Sanding Block (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)