Designer’s Tip: The butterfly portion of the stamp works well when cut out numerous times for an extra embellishment.
- Front of the card: Place the card with the fold on your left. Cover the card with Noted red. Use the Design Tool Kit to trace and cut the Bracket Cutaway on the card front. Trace the Bracket Cutaway onto the Noted butterfly paper and cut in 1/8” from the outline. Glue onto the Noted red so the red acts as a mat.
- Stamp and emboss the postage stamp and “First Class” on Noted tan. Trace and cut a Squared Oval around the stamp and mat on Noted brown script. Stamp and emboss the butterfly portion of the postage stamp on 7 different paper designs. Cut around the butterflies. Glue a red butterfly over the stamped butterfly on the label, curling up the wings slightly. Glue a butterfly on the left side of the label, and another over the top of the 3 butterflies on the paper.
- Color in the flowers and leaves on the stamp with chalk.
- Tie an ivory crepe bow around the card next to the fold.
- Inside the card: Glue a 1”x6 1/2” Noted stripe on top of a 1 1/8”x6 1/2” Noted red and glue to the left edge of the card. Glue a 3 3/4”x6 1/2” Noted tan script on the right.
- Stamp and emboss “First Class” seven times on a 3/8”x6 1/2” Noted tan paper and glue along the edge of the stripe. Glue four butterflies down the right edge of the card, alternating colors.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted paper pack (link)
- Postage Stamp mini stamp set (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank card (link)
- Nonna’s Garden Ribbons, Ivory crepe ribbon (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- Black embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Basic chalks (link)
- Acrylic block (link)