Designer’s Tip: Use Spectrum Noir™ pens to color in the stamp with the gilding.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top.
- Cut a 6¼”x4¾” Trail Blazer green faded paper. Ink the Vintage Flourish stamp with FlitterGlu. Stamp a background with the Flourish stamp, stamping off the paper. Stamp two large images. Cover the paper with Sunlight Gilding Flakes, being very careful as the flakes with fly around. Press the flakes into the glue. Gather the excess flakes and put them back in the jar for later. Use the Scoochy Foam to rub off the excess flakes, and burnish the glued flakes. Now ink the Flourish stamp again, with FlitterGlu, and use portions of it to fill in the background, stamping off the paper again. This time use the Red Speckle Gilding Flakes to cover the glued areas. Use the Scoochy Foam to rub off the excess, and burnish the flakes. Mat on Silver Linen with 1/8” borders. Wrap a green ribbon around the top left and bottom right corners. Secure at the back with tape. Glue to the card front.
- Cut a 4”x3” Trail Blazer green faded paper. Stamp the Flutterby stamp centered with FlitterGlu. Place Red Speckle Gilding flakes all over. Press them into the glue. Rub off the excess with the Scoochy Foam. Color in the butterfly center with Spectrum Noir™ DG
- Mat on Silver Linen paper with 1/8” borders. Place the Dazzles™ as shown. Foam tape centered.
- Card inside: Mat a 5”x4” Trail Blazer green faded paper on Silver Linen paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.