- Seaside Paper Pack (link)
- Mermaid Dazzles™ (link)
- Teal Border Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Teal/Aqua ribbon set (link)
- Denim Blues Sequin Tin (link)
- Specialist Acrylic glue (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Center Step Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes (link)
- For the card front: Trace the front and side patterns found in the card packaging. Cut the front from Seaside border netting with the border on the bottom. Cut the side patterns from Seaside teal boards papers and glue to the side panels.
- Place two scallop border Dazzles™ on the front paper near the top, trimming the excess. Wrap a 7½" ribbon across the bottom of the front and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the front panel. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first ribbon 1¾" from the left edge. Place a scallop border Dazzles™ along the lower front edge, trimming the excess.
- Place the sitting mermaid Dazzles™ on the front near the right edge as shown. Place scallop border Dazzles™ extending from each side of her base, trimming the excess. Place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown on the front and side panels. Glue small blue sequins near the mermaid’s feet as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¾" Seaside light blue paper and glue it to the inside, ¼" from the bottom. Place scalloped border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the paper, trimming the excess. Place the mermaid Dazzles™ as shown. Glue sequins near the bottom as shown.