Designer’s Tip: Do not smooth out the unrolled paper twine when applying it to the card base. The wrinkles add to the effect that this technique gives you.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on top. Cut three 7" white paper twine strips and unroll completely. Glue the unrolled twine completely over the surface of the card, then apply glue over the entire surface as well. Let dry completely.
- Apply orange, yellow and aqua chalks randomly over the surface of the card. Apply tan chalk to the edges of the card. Stamp the large flower in Deep Lagoon ink on the lower right corner of the card. Stamp on scratch paper, cut out and temporarily adhere over the flower as a mask. Stamp the large leaf in the corner of the card as shown and the small leaf twice on either side as shown. Stamp the large and small leaves on scratch paper and temporarily adhere over the leaves as a mask.
- Stamp swirls in Toffee ink around the flower and in the upper left corner of the card. Stamp "Sending Happy Thoughts" on 3 3/4"x1" white cardstock, notch the right end and glue to the left side of the card 5/8" from the top.
- Remove the leaf and flower masks and color in the images with chalks as shown.
- Card Inside: Stamp "With love and Caring" in Deep Lagoon ink in the center of the card. Stamp flower in Brown ink to the left of the sentiment and color in with chalks. Stamp large leaf to the right of sentiment in Olive ink. Cover with mask created in step 4 and stamp another leaf as shown. Color in both leaves with green chalk.