Designer's Tip: Emboss the spokes and handlebars of the vellum bicycle die-cut with Zing! Silver Glitter Embossing powder, then chalk other areas with pink chalk for color. The left half of a bicycle die-cut is on the front flap, which meets the bicycle displayed on the inside.
- Front: Open the card and place is face down on your cutting surface. Use the dull side of your knife blade to score down the center of the left panel of the card. Fold the flap back so the outer edge meets the fold on the left side of the card. Cover the flap and inside with the black scuffed portion of the Chalkboard simply wonderful corner paper. Sand the edges.
- Use the die cutting machine to die cut two bicycles from white vellum. Die cut 3 flowers and 1 open balloon from Chalkboard pink/ivory tiles paper, and 1 dotted balloon from Chalkboard aqua/green tiles paper.
- Use the VersaMark pen to apply the ink on the spokes and handlebars of 1 vellum bicycle die-cut and just the spokes of the left wheel on the second die-cut. Sprinkle with the embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt with the heat gun. Chalk the basket, hand grips, and seat on the first bicycle die-cut, and just the seat on the second one. Glue the first die-cut across the inside of the card, 1/4" from the bottom. Place the second bicycle die-cut on the left flap, aligning it with the one on the inside. Glue the left half of the bicycle in place on the flap, then trim the right edge evenly.
- Punch three 3/4" circles from Chalkboard aqua/green tile paper and foam tape one on the center of each bicycle wheel. Glue a pink flower die-cut centered on each. Back each balloon die-cut with vellum, trimming edges evenly. Use the VersaMark™ pen to fill in the vellum showing through the dotted balloon. Sprinkle with embossing powder and heat to melt.
- Place the balloon die-cuts staggered on the inside, above the bicycle basket. Zot™ natural twine in place from the bottom of the basket for strings. Foam tape or glue balloons on top of the strings as shown. Use 1/4” wide pink sheer ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow on the bottom of the strings as shown.
- Cut out two quotes from Chalkboard black/white quotes paper. Mat on scuffed pink paper with 1/16” borders. Ink the edges black. Mat again on ivory/black dots and aqua tiles paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape on the left flap above the bicycle. Zot™ knotted ribbon as shown. Mat a second quote in the same manner and foam tape on the inside beneath the flap. Decorate with Silver Jewel Dazzles™ as desired.