Designer's Tip: There are 2 holes at the top and bottom of the wide lacy border cutting die and 1 hole at the top and bottom of the narrow border cutting die which are not a part of the design. After running the dies with wax paper/paper or parchment through your die cutting machine, use your knife or awl to poke these holes from front to back to loosen the paper. Then pull up the edge of your die-cut and peel it off the cutting die.
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with the black scuffed portion of the Chalkboard simply wonderful corner paper. Sand the edges.
- Use the Die cutting machine and the wide lacy border cutting die to die cut a border each from parchment and Chalkboard pink/ivory tiles paper (add a layer of wax paper between the cutting die and paper). Use the narrow lacy border cutting die to die cut a border each from pink/ivory tiles paper and Chalkboard aqua tiles paper. Die cut a 3 1/2" scalloped label and a 3 1/4" narrow label each from ivory textured paper.
- Back the aqua tiles border on scuffed pink paper, letting the tiny scalloped edge of the border overlap the pink paper. Trim to a thin border on the side with the larger scallops. Trim the bottom of each border into a “V”. Glue the parchment border on the card, 1/2" from the bottom. Glue the aqua tiles border 2 1/2" from the bottom. Glue the pink/ivory tiles border 1” from the bottom. Trim edges even with the top of the card.
- Use your finger to apply a small amount of black decorating chalk on the embossed edges of the 3 1/2" scalloped label die-cut. Foam tape centered on the card, overlapping the border die-cuts, 3/8” from the top. Glue/foam tape the Embellies™ flower/brad on the left side of the label. Place “Thank You” and heart Dazzles™ on the right side of the label.
- Cut a 5”x1/2” Chalkboard ivory textured paper and sand the edges. Apply a small amount of black chalk on the edges. Add Embellies™ brads to the right side of the strip, then glue the strip even with the bottom of the card (tip: if desired, you can use wire cutters to remove the brad legs, then Zot™ or foam tape the brads to the strip on the card). Add a Dazzles™ swirl to the right of the brads. Take two 10” lengths of natural twine, place them together and tie a bow. Fasten the black/white dotted Embellies™ brad on the center of the bow. Zot™ the bow on the parchment border, 1 3/4" from the bottom.
- Inside: Cut a 3 1/2"x1 1/2" black scuffed paper from the Chalkboard simply wonderful corner paper sheet and sand the edges. Mat on Chalkboard aqua tiles paper with 1/4" borders. Apply a small amount of black chalk to the edges of the remaining die-cut label. Add “You’re the best” Dazzles™ on the center and hearts Dazzles™ at the ends. Glue the label centered on the black scuffed paper. Take the remaining pink/ivory wide border die-cut and place it horizontal. Overlap the top half of the border with the matted paper and trim sides of the border evenly. Tie a natural twine bow and add a small Embellies™ pink brad on the center, then secure to the paper. Glue centered on the inside.