- 8 Circles & Scallops Cutting Dies (link)
- Botanical Blossoms Stamp Set (link)
- Happy Days Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Fawn Limited Edition Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Stylus Handle & Pads (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left and cover with Happy Days green dot paper. Randomly stamp the 3 left spring with script, in dark brown ink, onto 2”x6 ½” ivory cardstock. Stamp the 2nd leaf cluster with olive ink and fill in spaces with leaves stamped with fawn ink. Ink the cardstock edges with dark brown and mat with kraft cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the card, 3/8” from the fold. Die cut 1 7/8” ivory and kraft cardstock circles and ink the edge of the ivory circle with dark brown. Stamp olive green “Happy Birthday” on the ivory circle. Offset and glue the circles to the card front, as shown. Stamp dark brown leaves on ivory and cut out. Glue to the right of the greeting.
- Inside: Stamp olive green and dark brown leaves extending off the right card edge. Glue a 5/8”x6 ½” strip of Happy Days green dot paper even with the card fold. Stamp olive green and dark brown leaves 2” from the right edge as shown. Die cut a 1 7/8” ivory circle and 2 ½” kraft cardstock circle. Ink the ivory circle with dark brown ink and stamp “with LOVE” with olive green ink. Glue the ivory to the center of the kraft circle and trim a straight edge onto the left side of the large circle. Glue even with the card fold and overlapping the stamped leaves on the right.