- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Botanical Blooms Stamp Set (link)
- Simply Susan Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Gypsy Jewels Ribbon Set
- Acrylic Block
- White Cardstock (link)
- Blues Watercolor Pencil Set
- Greens Watercolor Pencil Set
- Jet Black StazOn® Ink Pad
- Glue Stick (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Fine Tip Black Pen (link) or Computer Printer
- Font: Snell Roundhand, 20 pt.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left, cut ½” from the top and cover with grey texture paper. Glue 5”x2 ½” black texture on the bottom. Glue light green glimmer ribbon along the top of the black paper. Stamp the large image onto white cardstock and color in with the pencils, as shown. Wet the paintbrush from the watercolor pencil set and blend the colors. Let dry, then cut out the image with a 1/16” border. Mat on black with a 1/16” border, then on 4”x5” teal floral paper. Mat again on white cardstock with a 1/16” border and glue centered on your card. Stamp “Thank You” on white cardstock and color, then brush. Let dry, then cut to 2 ½”x5/8” with a “v” cut at the left end. Mat on black with a 1/16” border and foam tape as shown.
- Card inside: Journal “I really appreciated it!” 1 ¼” from the bottom of 4”x3” grey paper, glue 4”x1” black paper at the bottom and glue 1” from the bottom of your card. Glue ribbon across and Zot™ on a knot of ribbon, as shown. Stamp a single flower on white cardstock, then on scrap paper. Cut out the scrap paper flower and place over the cardstock flower. Stamp a cluster of leaves over the base of the flower, then remove the scrap flower and color and brush the image, as shown. Let dry, then cut to 2 ¼”x2 ¼”, mat on black with a 1/16” border and glue in place, as shown.