- Floral Fantasy Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Floral Fantasy Ribbon Set (link)
- Floral Fantasy Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Design Tool Kit #3 (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Pale yellow cardstock (link)
- Iridescent Watercolors: Summer Garden set (link)
- Small container water
- Small paintbrush
- Paper towel
- StazOn Timber Brown ink pad
- X-acto® knife (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Place your card with the fold at the top and cover with Floral Fantasy aqua flourishes paper. Cut a 6 1/2"x1/2” Floral Fantasy black/pale yellow striped paper and glue it even with the fold. Use the Design Tool “Victorian cutaway” template to create a yellow/aqua textured shape. Glue the long straight edge even with the bottom of the striped paper. Cut a 6 1/2"x1” yellow/aqua flourishes paper and mat on Floral Fantasy black music notes paper and glue it centered across the yellow/aqua shape.
- Use the “scalloped oval” template to create the shape from Floral Fantasy black music notes paper. Mat on pale yellow cardstock and foam tape it centered on the card as shown. Ink the edges of the card brown.
- Place the Dazzles™ flower and butterfly images you will be using on white cardstock. With a wet paintbrush, obtain some light green color from the Iridescent Watercolors set. Paint in the leaves of the flower cluster with the green color. Rinse your brush with water and wipe off the excess water on a paper towel. Now paint across the center of a flower petal with light aqua paint. Wipe off your brush and obtain some dark aqua paint. Add the dark aqua color above and below the light aqua paint to finish coloring in the petal. Rinse your brush with water then use it to blend the edges of the 2 colors together. Repeat for the remaining flower petals in the cluster. Paint in the remaining flower and the 3 butterflies as shown. Cut out each Dazzles™ image even with the edges.
- Place “dream BIG” on the right side of the scalloped oval. Foam tape the flower cluster and 2 butterflies on the oval as shown. Use 3/4" wide black/dotted sheer ribbon to tie a bow. Trim each end into a “V” and Zot™ on the card as shown. Add black Jewel Dazzles™ as accents.
- Inside: Cover the bottom 2” of the card with Floral Fantasy aqua flourishes paper. Cut a 6 1/2"x1” Floral Fantasy yellow/aqua flourishes paper and mat on Floral Fantasy black music notes paper. Glue across the card, even with the top edge of the aqua flourishes paper. Ink the edges of the papers brown. Use the “scalloped tag” template to create a tag from black music notes paper. Mat on pale yellow cardstock and glue it on the card as shown. Add “SHINE bright” and remaining Dazzles™ as shown. Add ribbon.