Designer Tip: Use different sizes of plates and glasses as templates for cutting fun circles!
- Kit Contents
- white cardstock (link)
- black cardstock (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)
- fine tip black pen or computer printer
- various sizes of plates and glasses for tracing circle shapes, pencil.
- PAPER & RIBBON BORDERS Both pages: Use Joy Ride green floral paper as your background and place the circle corner border at the upper left and lower right corners as shown. Cut strips of circle paper and yellow floral paper and cut the left ends at an angle, as seen on the left page. Place border Dazzles™ on the yellow strips. Mat the circle strips on black cardstock and the yellow strips on white cardstock. Glue in place just above the bottom edge of your pages, and along the inner edge of each page, as shown. (The strips only need to be about 5” long for the right page, as it will be covered with a large paper circle.) Add ribbon along the paper strips as shown.
- CIRCLE PAPERS & PHOTOS Right page: Use a 10” or 11” plate (approx.) to trace a circle onto yellow floral paper. Cut out and mat on white cardstock, glue off of the lower right corner of the page, then trim even with the page edges as shown. Repeat with the circle paper and a 9” plate (approx.) on black cardstock, and again with the yellow paper to create a 4” or 5” circle matted on white, layering as shown. Use the same technique to trace and cut out photos of about 3” and 4¾”, then mat and glue in place. Offset one photo over a circle of white cardstock for journaling. Both pages: Glue a 4” (approx.) matted paper circle across the center edges of both pages, then cut even with the edges of the pages. Continue tracing and cutting out photos and paper circles using plates and glasses to get the sizes you like. Mat them on black or white cardstock and arrange as shown, being sure to offset two matted photos on the left page over circles of cardstock for journaling.
- CURVED JOURNALING: Both pages: Use a black pen to write around the edges of the photos and paper circles, as shown. CIRCLE EMBELLISHMENTS Both pages: Cut out small circle artwork from the circle papers, mat each on black or white cardstock and foam tape in place, as shown.
- Dazzles™ and Die-Cuts: Both pages: Glue the grey swirl die-cuts in place on the right. Back the typewriter Dazzles™ on yellow paper and add “My Dear” Dazzles™ as shown, then foam tape in place on the left. Back arrows on colored papers and place as shown. Add heart and arrow Dazzles™ and black rhinestones as shown.