- Buttercup Paper Pack (link)
- Happy Script Greetings Dazzles™ Stickers (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Buttercup Ribbon Set (link)
- Red Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Pad Set (link)
- VersaMark® Watermark Stamp Pad (link)
- Metallic Gold Rich Super-Fine WOW! Embossing Powder (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Heat Gun (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Watercolor Butterfly Stamp Set (link)
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left and cover with Buttercup floral paper. Gold emboss a large and medium outline Watercolor Butterfly Stamp on 3 5/8” wide pink paper . Stamp over images with medium red inks using solid image stamps. Stamp again with smaller butterfly solid images and use dark red ink. Ink the edges of the pink paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” wide borders. Glue down the card center and trim excess paper even with card edges.
- Cut a “V” shape the left end of 3 ½”x 5/8” yellow plaid paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” border. Glue even with the right side of the card and place “wishes” Greetings Dazzles™. Use ¼” wide yellow sheer Buttercup Ribbon to make a loopy bow and Zot™ to the left side of the card.
- Inside: Gold emboss butterfly outline images on 3 ½”x5 ½” pink paper and stamp with solid stamps and red ink. Glue to the card center, even with the fold. Cut a “v” shape on the left side of 1 ½”x4 ¼” yellow plaid paper and glue even with the right edge of the card. Place “happy birthday” Greetings Dazzles™ as shown.